1. Food security in the U.S. and SNAP policies.
2. Food security in foreign countries and food aid from t he U.S.
3. Trans-Pacific Partnership: a regional trade agreement and its effect on agriculture.
4. Foreign direct investment.
5. Food waste.
6. U.S. federal support for research and development in agriculture and its effects.
7. U.S. cotton policy.
8. The expanded role of risk management in the Farm Bill.
9. Food safety and international trade.
10. Labeling GMOs in international trade.
11. Biofuel policies and agriculture.