Skip to main content
Books, Scores, and DVDs from Auburn University Libraries
- If you need to use books or other physical materials from the Auburn University Libraries, you may request that the Libraries mail them to you.
- Go to ILLiad and log in using your Auburn username and password.
- You will register and provide contact information the first time you login. Under 'Status' on the User Information form, BE SURE you select Distance Ed. You will request materials owned by the Auburn University Libraries from here.
- Select ILL Loan. Using information found in the Auburn University Libraries online catalog, fill out the form as completely as possible. Put the call number in the Notes field.
- Submit the request. The item will be mailed to you in a few days.
Journal Articles and Book Chapters from Auburn University Libraries (AUBIExpress)
- If a journal article or book chapter is only available in paper, the Libraries will scan a copy of the article or book chapter and email it to you.
- To request this service, known as AUBIExpress, go to ILLiad (Interlibrary Loan) and select AUBIExpress.
- Using information found in the Auburn University Libraries online catalog, fill out the form as completely as possible.
- Submit the request. An electronic copy of the article or book chapter should arrive in a few days.