Skip to main content
- If Auburn University Libraries does not own the materials you need, you will use Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
- The Libraries' ILL system is known as ILLiad. To use ILL, login to ILLiad using your username and password.
- You will register and provide contact information the first time you login.
- To obtain journal articles or book chapters that Auburn University Libraries does not have access to in paper or in electronic format, you will need to use Interlibrary Loan.
- Go to ILLiad and select New Request (Article/Book Chapter)
- Fill out the form as completely as possible. Submit the request.
- ILL will request the article from another library and a PDF will be sent to you in via email within 1-2 business days.
Books, Scores, CDs, and DVDs
- To obtain Books, Scores, CDs, and DVDs that Auburn University Libraries does not own, you will need to use Interlibrary Loan.
- Go to ILLiad and select New Request (Book or Microform)
- Fill out the form as completely as possible.
- Submit the request. ILL will request the item from another library and it will be sent to you within two weeks. Warning: Not every library will lend recordings or videos, so ILL may not be able to supply some items.