1. Create a free EndNote Basic account at https://www.myendnoteweb.com/EndNoteWeb.html
The password must contain a letter, a number, and a symbol.
2. Log on to EndNote Basic and from download the …
“Cite While You Write” plug-in for Word (under the Options tab)
IE plug-in and/or Firefox Extension (under the Options tab)
3. Learn how to use EndNote Basic
• Getting Started Guide in EndNote Basic -- Click on the link in the upper right called “Show Getting Started Guide”. This guide is an excellent way to learn EndNote Basic.
• Handout -- Contains everything on this web page, especially how to use EndNote Basic with Auburn University online databases (8 pgs)