Welcome to Zotero 101
What can you do with Zotero?
- Create and manage citations of books, articles, videos, etc.
- Import citations from databases and AU Catalog.
- Attach searchable files (e.g. PDFs), notes, link, images and tags to citations
- Quickly create a bibliography in multiple formats (APA, MLA, Chicago...)
- Automatically manage in-text citations in Microsoft Word or Open Office
- Annotate and organize research results into Collections
- Share and collaborate on collections through Group Libraries
Attached below is the handout distributed during the workshop.
Workshops at RBD Library
60 minute hands-on training sessions are held every semester in the RBD Library's 2nd Floor Lobby Computer Lab across from Caribou Coffee.
Summer sessions will be scheduled for June-August...TBD.
**If you would like to schedule a Zotero session, please email Kasia Leousis, firstname.lastname@example.org**