Starting January 2023, Faculty and Staff will still need to complete a form at the I&RC Help Desk and provide a FOAP. This includes students who are printing on behalf of faculty/staff.
The Innovation & Research Commons Features Color and Black & White Laser Printers and Large Format Printers.
Two Canon imagePROGRAF large format (poster) printers, a color and a black and white Xerox laser printer.
All printing in the I&RC must be done in person, please see printing policy below.
SELF-SERVICE LASER PRINTING
The I&RC computers have self-service color and black & white laser printing. We have paper available in letter (8.5x11), legal (8.5x14), and tabloid (11x17) sizes for your print jobs; please see the help desk about printing custom sizes. Users may supply custom paper as long as it is specifically for a laser printer - please check with the I&RC help desk staff. See the Printing Fees tab for cost information.
LARGE FORMAT (POSTER) PRINTING - Available Only During I&RC Help Desk Hours
Large format printing is a resource for students and employees of Auburn University for class assignments or academic research posters. You must visit the I&RC help desk to use the large format printers; we do not accept drop-offs or email attached files to be printed for pick-up or delivery. See the I&RC Help Desk for setup assistance and approval of large format print jobs. Student fees are charged on your e-bill. Faculty and staff will need to provide a FOAP.
See the I&RC Instructional Content page for assistance with creating and designing posters.
I&RC Printing Policy
- Printing in the Innovation and Research Commons is available to all AU faculty, staff, and students for research and class projects.
- The I&RC does not allow printing for personal, campus organization, or departmental purposes. For example, we do not print birthday posters, or other personal and non-academic items.
- We do not accept drop-off or emailed files for printing. We will gladly help you print, but you must visit the lab in person.
- Charges may include anything you accidentally print. Students are responsible for any charges incurred from printing.
- Charges for printing in the I&RC go to the Office of the Bursar and billed to your e-Bill. If printing is included in your major or specific course as part of a lab fee or other means, those allowances DO NOT transfer to this lab.
- Student employees sent to the I&RC to print items for faculty or staff employers will need to fill out a form at our help desk so as not to get charged.
Last updated: 04/21/2021