Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Introduction to Zotero
What can you do with Zotero?
- Create and manage citations of books, articles, case studies, etc.
- Import citations from AU Library Catalog, Databases, and Google Scholar
- Attach searchable files, notes, links, images, and add tags to citations
- Edit and annotate your sources within the built-in PDF reader
- Store up to 300MB of files for free; 2GB, 6GB, and unlimited storage plans are available
- Annotate and organize research results into Collections
- Quickly create a bibliography in multiple formats (e.g. APA, Chicago, MLA)
- Automatically manage citations in Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and LibreOffice Writer
- Share collections and collaborate through Group Libraries