Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Introduction to Zotero
What can you do with Zotero?
- Create and manage citations of books, articles, videos, etc.
- Import citations from databases and AU Catalog.
- Attach searchable files (e.g. PDFs), notes, link, images and tags to citations
- Quickly create a bibliography in multiple formats (APA, MLA, Chicago...)
- Automatically manage in-text citations in Microsoft Word or Open Office
- Annotate and organize research results into Collections
- Share and collaborate on collections through Group Libraries