Setting up a VPN (Virtual Private Network) allows you to more reliably access the full text of articles in MathSciNet and other databases from off-campus. To download the VPN client, follow these instructions:
- Download Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client from AU Install. Before downloading, you must request VPN access through MyAccount.
- Follow instructions to install.
- The first time you run the program, fill in the field next to the CONNECT button with auvpn.auburn.edu.
- Enter AU Login information.
- An icon appears in system notification area when program is open. When finished, right click on icon and choose Quit to close.