Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Get copies of articles and borrow books from other libraries. There is no charge for this service. For more information, see http://www.lib.auburn.edu/ill/.
Have digital copies of articles in paper journals held by the library to your e-mail. For more information, see http://www.lib.auburn.edu/ill/.
Request library materials be delivered from any campus library to your campus office (Faculty, Staff, & Graduate Students Only).
Learn how to use Zotero.
Learn how to use EndNote.
MathSciNet Offers "access to a carefully maintained and easily searchable database of reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for much of the mathematical sciences literature."
Access Google Scholar through the Libraries' website to enable links to full text articles.
Dissertations & Theses Includes the full text of most U.S. dissertations from 1997 forward. The database also includes citations for materials ranging from the first U.S. dissertation, accepted in 1861, to those accepted as recently as last semester; those published from 1980 forward also include 350-word abstracts, written by the author.
Setting up a VPN (Virtual Private Network) allows you to more reliably access the full text of articles in MathSciNet and other databases from off-campus. To download the VPN client, follow these instructions:
- Download Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client from AU Install. Before downloading, you must request VPN access through MyAccount.
- Follow instructions to install.
- The first time you run the program, fill in the field next to the CONNECT button with auvpn.auburn.edu.
- Enter AU Login information.
- An icon appears in system notification area when program is open. When finished, right click on icon and choose Quit to close.