Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Federal Depository Library
This library is a congressionally designated depository for U.S. Government documents. Public access to the government documents collection is guaranteed by public law. (Title 44 United States Code)
▪ Congressional actions regarding bills and resolutions (1973-present)
▪ Full text of bill versions (1989-present)
▪ Congressional Record (1957-present in PDF)
▪ Congressional Committee Reports (1995-present)
▪ Congressional Research Service Reports (approx. 2000-present)
▪ Selected Hearings (1957-present)
▪ Selected Reports (1995-present)
▪ Selected Congressional Documents (1975-present) and Prints (1975-present)
▪ Congressional Record (Bound: 1873-2016; Daily: 1994-present)
Includes legislative histories, bills and laws, the U.S. Code, Statutes at Large, Federal Register, Code of Federal Regulations, Congressional hearings (1824-2010), and the Congressional Record.
Includes legislative histories, the Congressional Record, Federal Register, Serial Set, and Code of Federal Regulations, complete coverage of the U.S. Reports back to 1754, and databases dedicated to treaties, constitutions, case law, world trials, classic treatises, international trade, foreign relations, U.S. Presidents, and law-related periodicals.
Legislative histories from 1969-
Individual legislative histories, searchable by bill number, public law number, and popular name (1870-2020).